NLP Master practitioner
Explore the extraordinary
This NLP Master Practitioner programme will develop your modelling skills. This means learning how to access the resources you need such as beliefs, attitudes, states, skills, strategies and purpose.
By modelling the structure of subjective experience, you will have access to these resources whenever and wherever you want them. How do you to do that? By learning to model your own ‘structure’ and those that you admire.
Modelling is a process of ‘unpacking’ the unconscious aspects of what makes the difference between ordinary and extraordinary and sits at the heart of NLP Master Practitioner training.
All of my courses are a unique journey. Participants often comment on how their experience was a defining moment or 'pivot point' in their lives.
During an NLP Master Practitioner course, we get to the heart of NLP — the modelling of excellence. This is a profound experience where each participant works on their own project throughout the programme and beyond.
On successful completion, you will be eligible for membership of the Association of NLP as an NLP Master Practitioner.
To find out more about what you can expect for yourself, from working with me, your modelling project, certification and the ongoing Coaching Continuity programmes I offer, carry on reading below…
What's on offer
What's on offer
Some NLP Trainers focus on the tools and techniques that have been developed from NLP. While these do have their place they are not NLP itself.
During this Master Practitioner course you will explore many of the tools and techniques of NLP but you will also learn how to:
- Develop the flexibility and resilience to respond resourcefully in your work and personal life
- Welcome on-going change and learning through giving and receiving of feedback
- Coach yourself and others to fulfil their true potential
- Build business and personal relationships that are enriching and successful
You’ll also discover how to:
- Influence by example, according to your own values
- Enhance rapport with yourself and others
- Face challenges while remaining flexible, resourceful and congruent
- Identify and celebrate your own and others’ unique skills and talents
- Discover and explore the essence of excellence in yourself and others in ways that support your and their true potential
- And so much more!
If you want to know more about working with me and what more you can expect, feel free to go here to watch some videos of past attendees.
NLP Master Practitioner Training with me
I commit to working with you on this programme in a way that encourages you to live life to the full and to realise your true potential in all that you do.
My approach is experiential, light-hearted and challenging at the same time. I work ‘real time’ so that we learn continuously from what is happening in our work and in our lives.
I teach the principles of NLP and how to think and use them for yourself, rather than a step by step processes. My aim is to be flexible in the way that I run this course so that your needs are met and we learn in a fun and dynamic way in each moment.
This NLP Master Practitioner course is one of the most innovative applications of NLP in business and life today. For more information or to book your place contact me.
On completion of this course, you will qualify as an NLP Master Practitioner. You can call yourself a certified NLP Master Practitioner and see paying clients. You can also apply for membership with ANLP, the Association for NLP - an organisation established in 1985. ANLP has done a lot of work over recent years to maintain and keep the standards of NLP to a certain level and to promote good practice in NLP. They provide membership and support to certified NLP Master Practitioners and a huge network of similarly trained people.
Each delegate will be required to submit a Modelling Project. What I look for in terms of a successful modelling project includes:
- A meaningful background to the project for you
- A significant purpose in modelling your ‘IT’ and the differences your ‘IT’ makes for you, and others
- A well-formed outcome for the modelling
- Models for at least 3 exemplars (at least 2 in-person) present and associated in an actual experience when being modelled, rather than just generally chatting about what you think they do
- A self-model of the modeller’s own process. Information on logical levels, filters, sub-modalities and NLP strategies for each exemplar including yourself
- A streamlined model including an NLP strategy that works. Exemplars gained conscious awareness of aspects of how they do what they do, that they didn’t previously have
- That you have tried out the model yourself and had it work for you – i.e. achieve the outcome
- That you have shared it / taught your model to others and got feedback that it worked for them too
If you want to find out more about joining a NLP Master Practitioner programme or undertaking a modelling project, you can contact me via email at email@example.com or via the chat widget below.