This event has now finished
A Personal Invite to a Weekend Mini-Retreat in Ibiza
If you're reading this then I, or one of my friends, is personally inviting you to a very special end-of-season mini-retreat here in Ibiza.
As many of us begin slowing down and changing gears after a busy summer, we are invited to mirror the changing of the seasons by letting go. This is a time to stop, reflect, introspect and transform from the inside out - so that we can let go of what no longer serves us and create more of what we truly desire.
So I invite you to join us on this intimate and very special retreat - so that you can give yourself some time and space to let go of the old, get clear on and embrace the new and shift gears for the next level of your life.
Join us and get ready for 2020 - your best year yet!
I've been running courses and retreats out here in Ibiza for the best part of a decade. At the heart of these experiences is NLP - the study of the human experience; the structure of our shared human experience. And we do this in order to learn how we can transcend the internal barriers that hold us back - so that we can fulfil our ultimate vision and help others to the same end.
We are all being called at this time in our shared human history to stand up and be counted - to discover the essence of ourselves and our unique gift to the world and then to step into that fully.
So we'll be exploring and experiencing what it takes for you to step into being your best self in all contexts; and how to learn, lead and coach yourself and others in profoundly transformative ways.
16th & 17th November
(includes tea, coffee and a healthy lunch on both days)
And if you do chose to join us, you will also learn how to:
- Develop the flexibility and resilience to respond resourcefully in your work and personal life
- Identify the deep structure in embedded in language in ways that enable you to be a transformational coach
- Welcome on-going change and learning through giving and receiving of transformational feedback
- Enhance rapport with others, building business and personal relationships that are enriching and successful
- Identify and celebrate your own and others’ unique skills and talents
- Discover and explore the essence of excellence in yourself and others in ways that support your, and their true potential
If you have any questions, feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do hope you can join us!
p.s. And if you haven't already, check out the video at the top of this page, of a longer retreat I ran in Ibiza last year. You'll get a real sense of what you can expect if you choose to join us.
Dates and times
16th November 2019 to 17th November 2019