This event has now finished
Do you find that you're not fully stepping into your potential?
If the answer is yes, then we'd love for you to join us on a Transformational Coaching Weekend where we'll be exploring and experiencing what it takes for you to step into being your best self, in all contexts. You will discover your authentic voice and learn to lead both yourself and others in ways that generate trust and empowerment.
So often our ideas or innovative spirit is stifled; we don't speak up or find the space to be really heard. This weekend will enable you to discover a different way of listening, learning and leading both at work and in your personal life.
You will learn how to:
- Develop the flexibility and resilience to respond resourcefully in your work and personal life
- Welcome on-going change and learning through giving and receiving of Transformational feedback
- Enhance rapport with others, building business and personal relationships that are enriching and successful
- Identify and celebrate your own and others’ unique skills and talents
- Discover and explore the essence of excellence in yourself and others in ways that support yours, and their true potential
Agenda for the weekend
Clean Language - get beneath the surface and discover what someone really means.
Logical Levels of Change - identify where to 'tap' in order to influence those around you.
Lunch at 1:30pm
Structure and Patterns - identify core components of subjective experience that enable rapid change.
Feedback - creating change by noticing the difference that makes a difference in yourself and others.
Open Frames - how and why opening space creates trust and transformation.
Timelines - access powerful resources to become more confident and influential in any context.
Lunch at 12:30pm
Reflecting on Structure - reflection is a Transformational tool. This session will enable you to reflect on and integrate your learning from the course and give you the tools to enable anyone to change their internal state.
Future Pace Timeline - discover a new way of setting and accomplishing outcomes, ones that really work.
Please bring your own lunch.
You'll leave with a new sense of clarity and confidence to take back into your home or work environments, and be much more congruent and purposeful.
We do hope you can join us!
Tristan & Sue
Dates and times
17th August 2019 to 18th August 2019