What’s on offer?
Some NLP Trainers focus on the tools and techniques that have been developed from NLP. While these do have their place they are not NLP itself.
During this Retreat you will explore many of the tools and techniques of NLP, and you will also learn how to:
- Develop the flexibility and resilience to respond resourcefully in your work and personal life
- Welcome on-going change and learning through giving and receiving of feedback
- Coach yourself and others to fulfil their true potential
- Build business and personal relationships that are enriching and successful
You’ll also discover how to:
- Influence by example, according to your own values
- Enhance rapport with yourself and others
- Face challenges while remaining flexible, resourceful and congruent
- Identify and celebrate your own and others’ unique skills and talents
- Discover and explore the essence of excellence in yourself and others in ways that support your and their true potential
- And so much more!
If you want to know more about working with me and what more you can expect, feel free to go here and watch some videos of past attendees.
I commit to work with you on this programme in a way that encourages you to live life to the full and to realise your true vocation in all that you do.
My approach is associated, experiential and challenging.
I work ‘real time’ so that we learn continuously from what is happening in our work and in our lives today and more especially in our interactions and life together at this time.
I teach the principles of NLP and how to think and use them for yourself rather than step by step processes. My aim is to be flexible in the way that I run this programme so that your exact needs are met.
This NLP Master Practitioner programme is one of the most innovative applications of NLP in business and life today.
For more information or to book your place contact me.
On completion of this course, you will qualify as an NLP Master Practitioner. You can call yourself a certified NLP Master Practitioner and see paying clients. You can apply for membership with ANLP, the Association for NLP an organisation established since 1985.
ANLP has done a lot of work over recent years to maintain and keep the standards of NLP to a certain level and to promote good practice in NLP. They provide membership and support to certified NLP Master Practitioners and a huge network of similarly trained people.
Each delegate will be required to submit a Modelling Project. What I look for in terms of a successful modelling project includes:
- A meaningful background to the project for you
- A significant purpose in modelling your ‘IT’ and the differences your ‘IT’ makes for you, and others
- A well formed outcome for the modelling
- Models for at least 3 exemplars (at least 2 in person) present and associated in an actual experience when being modelled, rather than just generally chatting about what you think they do
- A self-model of the modeller’s own process. Information on logical levels, filters, sub-modalities and NLP strategies for each exemplar including yourself
- A streamlined model including an NLP strategy that works. Exemplars gained conscious awareness of aspects of how they do what they do, that they didn’t previously have
- That the you have tried out the model yourself and had it work for you – i.e. achieve the outcome
- That you have shared it / taught your model to others and got feedback that it worked for them too
If you want to find out more about joining a NLP Master Practitioner programme or undertaking a modelling project, you can contact me.
Imagine continuing to learn the tools and attitudes of excellence from the comfort of your own home and at your own pace, long after the Course has finished. This is what my Continuity Coaching programme is all about - enabling you to call life and business on your terms.
Unlike many NLP Courses you’ll have the opportunity to join a Continuity Coaching programme so that your learning does not stop when the Course finishes, but rather continues to develop. It is there for you to take as much or as little and you want from it, so that you can continue to learn, grow and flourish.
You’ll have access to:
- The opportunity to join a bespoke Continuity Coaching Programme so that your learning does not stop when the Course finishes, but rather continues to develop.
- The only Coaching Programme in the world that offers you weekly Coaching, Webinars and Workshops run by a Master Trainer of NLP.
- Unparalleled support along the way to guarantee your results.
- The option of having several sessions a month from a variety of experts delivering group workshops, distance learning and 1on1 coaching.
This is what my Continuity Coaching Programme is all about:
- Welcoming you into a dynamic, loving and supportive coaching community whose express purpose is to help you manifest the vision you have in your heart.
- Enabling you to call life and business on your terms.
- Encouraging participation in regular Webinars and Hangouts to discuss your thoughts, views, outcomes and challenges so you can consistently move to the next level
- Teaching how to harness the power of online platforms like Trello, Google, Hangouts, WhatsApp and more.
- Supporting you to transform your personal and professional life and to start living a life you love!
You will have support both before, and long after the Retreat, to ensure you are working to your full potential and continuing to see a significant difference in your world.
If you are looking for this unique level of support then contact me now.
Book A Place
|£2,000||Ibiza||14th – 22nd October 2017||BOOK NOW!|
|Autumn Offer £1,750|
|Goa||3rd – 11th January 2018||BOOK NOW|
|Bursary Place £1,250||South Africa||3rd -12th April 2018||BOOK NOW|
|Early Bird £1,500|
|Bournemouth||13th – 15th July 2018|
27th -29th July 2018
10th – 12th August 2018
|Early Bird £1,750|
|Ibiza||29th Sept -7th Oct 2018||BOOK NOW|
|Early Bird £1,500|
|Goa||3rd – 11th January 2019||BOOK NOW|
* Payment by instalments available upon request from as little as £200pcm