NLP Master Practitioner
GET TO THE HEART OF MODELLING EXCELLENCE WITH THIS UNIQUE NLP MASTER PRACTITIONER PROGRAMME
Explore the difference between ordinary and extraordinary
This NLP Master Practitioner programme will develop your modelling skills. This means learning how to access the resources you need such as beliefs, attitudes, states, skills, strategies and purpose.
By modelling the structure of subjective experience, you will have access to these resources whenever and wherever you want them. How do you to do that? By learning to model your own ‘structure’ and those that you admire.
Modelling is a process of ‘unpacking’ the unconscious aspects of what makes the difference between ordinary and extraordinary and sits at the heart of NLP Master Practitioner training.
The Master Practitioner course deepened my experience of NLP. I learned to model others, discover my own potential and my self-imposed limitations.
I always leave Tristan’s courses with a deeper knowledge of the NLP tools and how to use them both on myself and with my own clients.
Franziska Pretsch Tristan is a master of NLP, he picks up whatever is needed for an individual or group at any given moment, which enables an amazing process for the group.
JOIN ME IN GOA
JOIN ME IN IBIZA
JOIN ME IN SOUTH AFRICA
My NLP Practitioner courses are a journey of discovery. I’ve designed them so that they are full of practice sessions and practical application, that are also great fun.
All of my courses are a unique journey.
During a NLP Master Practitioner course, we get to the heart of NLP — the modelling of excellence. This is a profound experience where each participant works on their own project throughout the programme and beyond.
On successful completion you will be eligible for membership of the Association of NLP as an NLP Master Practitioner.
To find out more about what you can expect from yourself, from working with me, your modelling project, certification or the ongoing Coaching Continuity programmes I offer, carry on reading below…
- What's on Offer?
- NLP Master Practitioner Training with Me
- Your Project
- Continuity Coaching
Some NLP Trainers focus on the tools and techniques that have been developed from NLP. While these do have their place they are not NLP itself.
During this Retreat you will explore many of the tools and techniques of NLP, and you will also learn how to:
- Develop the flexibility and resilience to respond resourcefully in your work and personal life
- Welcome on-going change and learning through giving and receiving of feedback
- Coach yourself and others to fulfil their true potential
- Build business and personal relationships that are enriching and successful
You’ll also discover how to:
- Influence by example, according to your own values
- Enhance rapport with yourself and others
- Face challenges while remaining flexible, resourceful and congruent
- Identify and celebrate your own and others’ unique skills and talents
- Discover and explore the essence of excellence in yourself and others in ways that support your and their true potential
- And so much more!
If you want to know more about working with me and what more you can expect, feel free to go here and watch some videos of past attendees.
I commit to work with you on this programme in a way that encourages you to live life to the full and to realise your true vocation in all that you do.
My approach is associated, experiential and challenging.
I work ‘real time’ so that we learn continuously from what is happening in our work and in our lives today and more especially in our interactions and life together at this time.
I teach the principles of NLP and how to think and use them for yourself rather than step by step processes. My aim is to be flexible in the way that I run this programme so that your exact needs are met.
This NLP Master Practitioner programme is one of the most innovative applications of NLP in business and life today.
For more information or to book your place contact me.
On completion of this course, you will qualify as an NLP Master Practitioner. You can call yourself a certified NLP Master Practitioner and see paying clients. You can apply for membership with ANLP, the Association for NLP an organisation established since 1985.
ANLP has done a lot of work over recent years to maintain and keep the standards of NLP to a certain level and to promote good practice in NLP. They provide membership and support to certified NLP Master Practitioners and a huge network of similarly trained people.
Each delegate will be required to submit a Modelling Project. What I look for in terms of a successful modelling project includes:
- A meaningful background to the project for you
- A significant purpose in modelling your ‘IT’ and the differences your ‘IT’ makes for you, and others
- A well formed outcome for the modelling
- Models for at least 3 exemplars (at least 2 in person) present and associated in an actual experience when being modelled, rather than just generally chatting about what you think they do
- A self-model of the modeller’s own process. Information on logical levels, filters, sub-modalities and NLP strategies for each exemplar including yourself
- A streamlined model including an NLP strategy that works. Exemplars gained conscious awareness of aspects of how they do what they do, that they didn’t previously have
- That the you have tried out the model yourself and had it work for you – i.e. achieve the outcome
- That you have shared it / taught your model to others and got feedback that it worked for them too
Full details of NLP Master Practitioner Project Write-Up Criteria
If you want to find out more about joining a NLP Master Practitioner programme or undertaking a modelling project, you can contact me.
Imagine continuing to learn the tools and attitudes of excellence from the comfort of your own home and at your own pace, long after the Course has finished. This is what my Continuity Coaching programme is all about - enabling you to call life and business on your terms.
Unlike many NLP Courses you’ll have the opportunity to join a Continuity Coaching programme so that your learning does not stop when the Course finishes, but rather continues to develop. It is there for you to take as much or as little and you want from it, so that you can continue to learn, grow and flourish.
You’ll have access to:
- The opportunity to join a bespoke Continuity Coaching Programme so that your learning does not stop when the Course finishes, but rather continues to develop.
- The only Coaching Programme in the world that offers you weekly Coaching, Webinars and Workshops run by a Master Trainer of NLP.
- Unparalleled support along the way to guarantee your results.
- The option of having several sessions a month from a variety of experts delivering group workshops, distance learning and 1on1 coaching.
This is what my Continuity Coaching Programme is all about:
- Welcoming you into a dynamic, loving and supportive coaching community whose express purpose is to help you manifest the vision you have in your heart.
- Enabling you to call life and business on your terms.
- Encouraging participation in regular Webinars and Hangouts to discuss your thoughts, views, outcomes and challenges so you can consistently move to the next level
- Teaching how to harness the power of online platforms like Trello, Google, Hangouts, WhatsApp and more.
- Supporting you to transform your personal and professional life and to start living a life you love!
You will have support both before, and long after the Retreat, to ensure you are working to your full potential and continuing to see a significant difference in your world.
If you are looking for this unique level of support then contact me now.
BOOK A PLACE
Early Bird Offer £1,500
3rd – 11th January 2019
Early Bird Offer £1,750
2nd – 9th March 2019
Cape Town South Africa
Early Bird Offer £1,750
1st – 9th June 2019
Payment by instalments available upon request from as little as £200pcm