What’s on offer?
By understanding the deep structure of human experience and how to not only change your life, but also others, you will find yourself living your life with passion and purpose!
During this Foundation Event you will explore many of the tools and techniques of NLP. You will discover how to influence by example; using your own key values and enhance inner rapport with yourself as well as with others. This will enable you to face challenges whilst remaining flexible, resourceful and ‘on track’ while identifying and celebrating your own and others’ unique skills and talents.You will also learn how to:
- Develop the flexibility and resilience to respond appropriately in your work and life
- Welcome on-going change and learning through the giving and receiving of feedback
- Coach yourself and others to fulfil their true potential
- Build business and personal relationships that are fulfilling and successful
- Discover and explore the essence of excellence in yourself and others in ways that support yours and their true potential
I am an international NLP Trainer, Coach and Speaker who works with business people, coaches and leaders who want to make a positive difference for themselves, their communities and the world at large.
Over the last 15 years I have spent time learning from some of the most successful entrepreneurs, coaches and leaders in the world. As a result I have developed a definitive way of advancing your personal or business success – a completely new paradigm in NLP with a foundational system that can solve problems in 28 words or less.
It’s a system that guarantees an end to procrastination and overwhelm that will immediately help you regain your work life balance and start calling life on your terms. You will discover powerful strategies to attain a sense of sustainable calm, confidence and positivity amid all the chaos and turmoil in the world.
Some NLP Trainers focus on the tools and techniques that have been developed from NLP. While these do have their place they are not NLP itself.
During this course you will explore many of the tools and techniques of NLP, but you will also learn how to:
- Develop the flexibility and resilience to respond resourcefully in your work and personal life
- Welcome on-going change and learning through giving and receiving of feedback
- Coach yourself and others to fulfill their true potential
- Build business and personal relationships that are enriching and successful
You’ll also discover how to:
- Influence by example, according to your own values
- Enhance rapport with yourself and others
- Face challenges while remaining flexible, resourceful and congruent
- Identify and celebrate your own and others’ unique skills and talents
- Discover and explore the essence of excellence in yourself and others in ways that support your and their true potential
- And so much more!
If you want to know more about working with me and what more you can expect, feel free to go here and watch some videos of past attendees.
The Bournemouth Foundation Event is being held at the ideally situated Savoy Hotel.
Perfectly placed with an enviable cliff-top position overlooking the South Beach, The Savoy manages to feel large and roomy whilst at the same time remaining comfortable and intimate.
It’s an ideal place to relax and experience this unique introduction to NLP.
You are invited to arrive at 9:30 for tea, coffee and introductions, ready to start at 10:00.
I create a very relaxed and informal atmosphere in which to hold space for each individual attendee. Learning will take place in a variety of formats, with the day being structured around group and one-to-one work, with regular refreshment breaks.
Attendees are free to make their own arrangements for lunch on both days and we will finish by 6:00 each evening.