What’s on offer?
This intensive programme will enable you to take your NLP practice and understanding to the next level, whether that’s Practitioner, Master Practitioner or NLP Trainer.
Along with a transformational experience, you’ll have a few days of bliss and tranquillity in this very beautiful setting. You’ll fly home feeling fully alive, inspired and open to new experiences and possibilities. Not only that, you will also have ongoing support to sustain those changes and continue to create your life in a way that you truly want.
Receive unparalleled personal coaching, group support and a rich variety of interactions, in a small group that will both intimate and dynamic.
My approach is experiential, challenging and ‘real-time’ so that we are learning continuously from what is happening in our lives and our work today. I believe teaching and learning in ‘real-time’, throughout life.
Having apprenticed Sue Knight, author of NLP At Work over the last decade, I have developed my own unique style and system that has enabled me to connect with anyone from any background and get results fast.
I am enormously grateful for the support and space Sue has given me to find my own unique talents and express them in the world and so much of what I now do and share has been modelled from her and indeed her mentor Gene Early, who now coaches me personally. You will recognise their words and style in the way that I write, coach and facilitate.
I commit to working with you on this workshop in a way that encourages you to live life to the full and to realise your true potential in all that you do. I believe and invest in you, so my continuity coaching programme is there for you, if you choose, to continue to challenge yourself and grow in remarkable ways.
- On completion of this programme, you will gain ANLP recognised NLP Practitioner or Master Practitioner certification.
- Food – tea, coffee, snacks and lunch will be provided each day.
- We normally have an eye opening day based in one of the township projects which includes time with myself and a handful of people exploring the local community to enrich your experience and life.
Imagine continuing to learn the tools and attitudes of excellence from the comfort of your own home and at your own pace, long after the Course has finished. This is what my Continuity Coaching programme is all about - enabling you to call life and business on your terms.
Unlike many NLP Courses you’ll have the opportunity to join a Continuity Coaching programme so that your learning does not stop when the Course finishes, but rather continues to develop. It is there for you to take as much or as little and you want from it, so that you can continue to learn, grow and flourish.
You’ll have access to:
- The opportunity to join a bespoke Continuity Coaching Programme so that your learning does not stop when the Course finishes, but rather continues to develop.
- The only Coaching Programme in the world that offers you weekly Coaching, Webinars and Workshops run by a Master Trainer of NLP.
- Unparalleled support along the way to guarantee your results.
- The option of having several sessions a month from a variety of experts delivering group workshops, distance learning and 1on1 coaching.
This is what my Continuity Coaching Programme is all about:
- Welcoming you into a dynamic, loving and supportive coaching community whose express purpose is to help you manifest the vision you have in your heart.
- Enabling you to call life and business on your terms.
- Encouraging participation in regular Webinars and Hangouts to discuss your thoughts, views, outcomes and challenges so you can consistently move to the next level
- Teaching how to harness the power of online platforms like Trello, Google, Hangouts, WhatsApp and more.
Supporting you to transform your personal and professional life and to start living a life you love!
You will have support both before, and long after the Retreat, to ensure you are working to your full potential and continuing to see a significant difference in your world.
Some NLP Trainers focus on the tools and techniques that have been developed from NLP. While these do have their place they are not NLP itself.
During this Retreat you will explore many of the tools and techniques of NLP, but you will also learn how to:
- Develop the flexibility and resilience to respond resourcefully in your work and personal life
- Welcome on-going change and learning through giving and receiving of feedback
- Coach yourself and others to fulfil their true potential
- Build business and personal relationships that are enriching and successful
You’ll also discover how to:
- Influence by example, according to your own values
- Enhance rapport with yourself and others
- Face challenges while remaining flexible, resourceful and congruent
- Identify and celebrate your own and others’ unique skills and talents
- Discover and explore the essence of excellence in yourself and others in ways that support your and their true potential
- And so much more!
If you want to know more about working with me and what more you can expect, feel free to go here and watch some videos of past attendees.