Some NLP Trainers focus on the tools and techniques that have been developed from NLP. While these do have their place they are not NLP itself.
During this course you will explore many of the tools and techniques of NLP, but you will also learn how to:
- Develop the flexibility and resilience to respond resourcefully in your work and personal life
- Welcome on-going change and learning through giving and receiving of feedback
- Coach yourself and others to fulfil their true potential
- Build business and personal relationships that are enriching and successful
You will also discover how to:
- Influence by example, according to your own values
- Enhance rapport with yourself and others
- Face challenges while remaining flexible, resourceful and congruent
- Identify and celebrate your own and others’ unique skills and talents
- Explore the essence of excellence in yourself and others in ways that are transformational
- And so much more!
My courses sit alongside online coaching programmes which form part of a Global Coaching Community. These are a unique combination of leading edge NLP tools, models and platforms that I have developed to help people call life and business on their terms; and to make a demonstrable difference in the world.
My approach is experiential and challenging so that you learn continuously from what is happening in your life and your work today. Rather than working to a plan, I facilitate in a way the is emergent and enables learning from what is happening in each moment.
I commit to working with you on this course in a way that encourages you to live life to the full and to realise your full potential.
To find out more about working with me and what you can expect from NLP Bournemouth, go here to watch some video testimonials.
Unlike many NLP Courses you’ll have the opportunity to join a Continuity Coaching programme so that your learning does not stop when the Course finishes, but rather continues to develop.
Imagine continuing to learn the tools and attitudes of excellence from the comfort of your own home and at your own pace, long after the Course has finished. It is there for you to take as much or as little and you want from it, so that you can continue to succeed.
Book a Place
|Early Bird £1,500|
|Bournemouth Event||13th – 15th July 2018|
27th -29th July 2018
10th – 12th August 2018
* Payment by instalments available upon request from as little as £200pcm